1 & 2 Bedroom apartments managed by “Garland Properties, LLC.” To find out about apartments as they come available fill out the form below to get on Garland Property’s Interest List. If you have additional questions contact Garland Properties through the Contact Page.
Sixteen West Marketplace was one of the first buildings in the Valley to have air conditioning, and the expansive top floor utility area that originally housed the cooling equipment has been converted to six loft apartments. There are two additional “flats” on the 2nd floor. Each apartment layout is unique and can be viewed on the Floor Plans Page.
All eight apartments take advantage of the industrial charm with:
- exposed brick walls
- soaring ceilings
- stained concrete flooring
In the spirit of the history of the building it has been outfitted with the latest technology including:
- a “state of the art” variable refrigerant flow heat pump system
- energy consumption display to help lower your carbon footprint
- new appliances including dishwasher, microwave, and hookups for washer/dryer
- Concrete Countertops
Other amenities include:
- Roof-top deck
- Street accessible elevator for easy walking or biking access
- “The Little Green Hive” locally roasted Red Rooster coffee and fresh fruit smoothie bar
- “Wok n Roll” teriyaki and sushi are made with authentic recipes and ingredients.
- Book No Further Bookstore
- Jawbone Hill Church
- Valley Business FRONT
- Second floor “RAC Xpress” fitness facility
- CORE Chiropractic & Acupuncture
- dance classes, live music, movies, cultural & community events